Automotive Service Technician - Toyota West
Toyota WestToyota West
Automotive Service Technician Job Duties and Requirements:
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and performs repair services as needed.
- Communicates with the parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Communicates with Service Advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Participates in manufacturer sponsored training programs, schools and events.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Automotive Service Technicians must be polite, professional, team player and must have strong communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License is required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, drug test and motor vehicle report is required.
Toyota West offers competitive flat rate wages depending on skills and motivation.
Toyota West is proud to offer the following benefits for our employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Discounts
- State of the art technology