Automotive Parts Manager - Toyota West
Toyota West is currently looking for an EXPERIENCED Parts Manager. The Parts Manager is responsible for running a profitable and efficient parts department. He/she will accomplish objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, displaying, and advertising.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other departments.
- Work with the Service Manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the parts department.
- Attend managers' meetings.
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that may affect parts sales.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all parts department staff.
- Direct and schedule the activities of all parts department employees.
- Provide technical assistance to parts department employees.
- Conduct meetings with parts department employees to discuss activities and problems of mutual interest and to develop strategies for a more efficient operation.
- Monitor parts department employees' payroll records.
- Develop, enforce and monitor guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the dealership's guidelines.
- Establish and enforce a pricing policy that balances volume, customer loyalty, and the cost of doing business.
- Monitor and adjust inventory to minimize obsolescence.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- **One year of supervisory experience.
- **Four years of experience in an automotive parts department.
- Proven track record of success and abilities
- Computer proficiency
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License is required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing including: background check, drug test and motor vehicle report is required
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and while maintaining high level of customer service
Germain Automotive Partnership offers competitive wages depending on skills and motivation. We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts