Toyota West - Customer Service/Sales Assistant
Are you passionate about cars? Would you enjoy building a presence on social media to connect with customers seeking an excellent car buying experience? Are you able to text, email and call customers and assist them with locating the car that meets all their needs? Do you thrive in a fast paced work environment? This may be the opportunity for you!
Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist Sales Consultants with contacting clients, scheduling appointments, follow up phone calls with clients after a purchase has been made.
- Serve as a liaison between the sales department and our clients.
- Complete all paperwork needed to schedule appointments, other administrative duties as required.
- Automotive Sales Assistant must be polite, professional, energetic and presentable, with strong communication, organization and customer service skills.
- Arrange test drives for customers and ride along in order to demonstrate the features and options of the car.
- This is a commission position - compensation based on results
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Good understanding of social media and ability to maintain a strong presence online
- Maintain focus and a positive attitude, and must be resilient in your sales efforts.
- Professional dress in a neat and business-like manner.
- Must be able to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Prior automotive experience is not required, but may be a plus.
- Bilingualism is not required, but can be very helpful.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s license is required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, drug test and motor vehicle report is required.
Toyota West is proud to offer the following benefits for our employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Discounts
- State of the art technology